National Investment Trust Limited has launched NIT – State Enterprise Fund on Jan 13, 2009. NIT – SEF was constituted under the trust deed executed between National Investment Trust Limited as Management Company and Central Depository Company (CDC) of Pakistan as Trustee.
The total size of the Fund is Rs. 3.299 billion as at February 28, 2017, Invested in the following eight eligible stocks backed by government guarantee.
1. Oil & Gas Development Company Limited.
2. Pakistan Petroleum Products.
3. Kot Addu Power Company Limited.
4. Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited.
5. National Bank of Pakistan.
6. Pakistan State Oil Company Limited.
7. Sui Northern Gas Pipeline Limited.
8. Sui Southern Gas Company Limited.
Investment objective & strategy
The Objective of the Fund is to take advantage of market conditions and acquire a selection of Eligible Stocks thereby creating an opportunity for investors to achieve superior returns.
It is an Open End Equity Fund. The Fund may invest in eight eligible stocks.
All Investments in Mutual Funds and Securities are subject to Market Risks. Our target return/dividend range cannot be guaranteed. NIT's unit price is neither guaranteed nor administered/managed. It is based on Net Asset Value (NAV) and the NAV of NIT Units may go up or down depending upon the factors and forces affecting the Stock Market. Past performance is not indicative of future results.