WHY SHOULD YOU INVEST WITH NIT ?
NIT makes savings and investing simple, accessible and afforadable. By investing in NIT you will get the following benifits:
• Sharing in diversified portfolio.
• Continuous attractive return.
• Expertise of experienced and professional managers.
• Tax benefits on investment.
• Easily en-cashable.
• Operations under strict adherence to Government regulations.
• Investment in NI(U)T units starts with a small amount of Rs.5,000/=.
• Qualify as collateral for availing bank financing.
• Full disclosure.
• Investor who wishes to choose the growth path, has the option to
reinvest his/her dividend income in the existing fund by which he/she will
get additional Units equivalent to his/her dividend amount at the rate of opening NAV.
• NIT enables the common man to participate in the industrial growth of the country by
becoming a part of that company.
• It helps to make ownership of the industrial projects more broad based.
• It minimizes the risk of investment as compared to individual investment in Stock Market.
• Investment decisions at NIT are based on company specific and sector related detailed
analysis of information which may not be readily accessible to an individual.
• By investing in NIT units, the unit holder is indirectly investing in the
shares quoted on stock exchanges and reaps the benefits of professional decision making.